Welcome to Law Reporters roundup of the top 10 headlines for today Wednesday, October 7th, 2020.
1. Buhari signs bilateral air service agreements with USA, others
This was announced by the Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, on Tuesday.
2. Buhari Approves N10bn For Enumeration Area Demarcation Of 546 LGAs
3. WTO DG: EU Support Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Director General Job
4. Court sentences church founder, five others to life imprisonment over missing child in Ondo
Founder of Sotitobire Praising Chapel, Prophet Babatunde Alfa and five others have been sentenced to life imprisonment for last year’s disappearance of a one-year-old boy, Gold Kolawole from the church.
5. Buhari writes NASS on presentation of 2021 budget
President Muhammadu Buhari has written to the National Assembly informing lawmakers that he will be presenting the 2021 budget at a joint sitting on Thursday, October 8, 2020, by 11 am.
6. Pastor arraigned for criminal intimidation
A 38-year-old pastor, Uche Macldurence, was arraigned by the police in a Grade 1 Area Court in Kubwa, Abuja, on Tuesday for criminal intimidation.
7. Fayose’s Trial: We moved N1.2bn cash to airport, says banker
8. Court remands three men for disinterring 10 corpses in Ekiti
An Ado-Ekiti Chief Magistrate Court has remanded three men for allegedly digging out 10 corpses and beheaded their heads for rituals
9. UK court overturns Venezuela’s judgment in $1 billion gold tug-of-war
A tug-of-war over $1 billion worth of Venezuelan gold stored at the Bank of England took a new turn on Monday as the English Court of Appeal overturned an earlier High Court ruling on which the UK recognized as Venezuela’s president.
10. Davido fires Lil Frosh over domestic violence