Welcome to Law Reporters roundup of the top 10 headlines for today Thursday, October 29th, 2020
1. Alleged Homosexuality: Court strikes out charge against 47 persons
The Federal High Court in Lagos on Tuesday struck out the charge of alleged homosexuality filed by the police last November against 47 persons.
2. Court restrains Gwadabe from parading self as Bauchi PRP chairman
3. Alleged Money Laundering: Court adjourns ex-NIMASA’s DG’s trial
4. Man bags six months jail term for burglary, stealing
5. Court refuses to order Diezani’s arrest, seeks AGF’s expatriation evidence
6. #RevolutionNow Protest: Appeal Court strikes out Sowore’s appeal
7. Court remands three men for robbery in Lagos
An Ikeja Magistrate Court on Tuesday remanded three men in Kirikiri Correctional Centre for allegedly robbing a man of N65,000 cash and other valuables at gunpoint.
8. UK reopens visa application centres in Nigeria
The United Kingdom High Commission has announced the reopening of its visa application centres in Nigeria.
9. Nigerian Stock Exchange: Top Five List Of Gainers, Losers
10. Trump cuts US refugee admission numbers to 15,000
President Donald Trump has cut the number of refugees allowed into the United States to a historic low of 15,000 in the current fiscal year.