Welcome to Law Reporters roundup of the top 10 headlines for today Friday, December 4, 2020.
1. Court acquits nurse accused of killing ex-Osun gov, Adeleke
2. Court fixes March 3 for EFCC to comply with orders in ex-Petroleum Minister’s trial
3. Bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, Appeal Court President tells govt.
4. Omo-Agege says National Assembly lacks mandate to deliver new constitution
5. Money Laundering: Court admits 18 exhibits in evidence against Maina
6. Chief Judge orders release of 17-year-old boy from Kogi prison
7. Bill seeking Ilaro Poly upgrade to federal varsity scales second reading in Senate
8. FBI List: Court orders final forfeiture of Okeke’s N235m to FG
9. Reps pass bill to make DISCOs refund electricity consumers cost of equipment repairs
10. Finance Bill scales second reading in Senate